Monday, December 1, 2008

My Sight Acceptable!

All my life I have always wondered if I am a normal person or not.

As a deaf person of the Osmond family I am not a black duck person. They do LOVE me and they have wanted me to meet all kinds of challenges of my life.

My parents are gone and my brothers and sister are busy and worn out!

By the way, today is a special day for my parents. They both had been married for 64 years since 1944 on December 1.

Anyway, according to my title, "My Sight Acceptable" is to emphasize you that I am thankful for my eyes with my deafness. So I can depend through learning many different things all my life.

So as you know that I am a mail man nearly 25 years which I have found on the grounds. I was and am looking for the circled articles or items that represent Circular Object. For example: O for my last name O-s-m-o-n-d.

They are right now are being preserved in my lock safe and are weighing approximately 25 lbs!

My point is that I am thankful that I am NORMAL except I am deaf!! Besides the circled objects I just want to make sure that I perceive the same as the hearing people see as well as reading in the newspapers and magazines. Also I do KNOW in my heart that I know what people look like through my deafness eyes as Sight!!

Thanks goodness to my brain as well which it obsorbs through my eyes to remember many things as memories of my life! And that is why I am a good observed caring MAIL MAN!

In addition within my living soul and my mind that tells me occassionally, "Tom doesn't believe Tom" I am trying to avoid it as possible. It is called, "My Hang-Ups" all my life. And I DO NOW HAVE POSITIVE WITH MYSELF!

Keep Learning and Writing, Tom!! - I understand PEOPLE love me and admire my determination. "I can do ANYTHING with my sight which I thanked my parents for creating me! I must go ON with my life. I am now 61 years old.

So Lord what can I do for thy people on earth? To me is BEING MYSELF and BE HUMBLE. I love people for who they are. I understand nobody is perfect!

At closing to my specification about the coin I found the other day. I was extremely happy I found on the road front of the house. It has its scratches all these years! The year is 1946. It's an old coin. It is one year older than I was born!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, you are always such an inspiration to me :)
_\m/

Pen said...

I really enjoyed reading yuor thoughts Tom. Thank you for sharing and for your friendship.

Anonymous said...

Tom, You rock!

Fiona (Phebes) said...

Hi Tom,

Great words!! As you know I am deaf too.

One thing... You Rock my Friend!!

You are an inspriation and a sounding board for me..

thank you x

Unknown said...

Hi Tom,
thank you so much for this wonderful thoughts you´ve shared to us, it´s inspired us. you and your brother virl are the best example that deafness is not a hindrance. i salute your parents for the good job they done to you and to your siblings. god bless you always.